MOSCOW, February 19. /TASS/. No press conference on the outcomes of talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko set for February 22 is planned so far, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Friday.
When asked whether a press conference or a joint statement are planned after the talks, the spokesman said: "You know that they don’t do this every time as they usually talk for a long time." "This time, if the presidents don’t decide otherwise, no press conference is planned," Peskov said.
The spokesman explained that if the presidents decide to make some statements themselves and not through their aides, they can do so. "However, I would like to reiterate that this is not on the agenda so far," he stressed.
Peskov did not state the exact venue of the talks, adding that the Kremlin will specify it later.