PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
Last updated: November 01, 2022
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
Website - TASS Internet websites located at the following Internet addresses: www.tass.ru , www.itar-tass.com , www.tass.com , www.etokavkaz.ru , www.academy.tass.ru .
TASS -– Federal State Unitary Enterprise “Information Telegraph Agency of Russia (ITAR-TASS)” (location: 10 Tverskoy Blvd. Bldg.1, Moscow, Russian Federation, 125375, PSRN 1037700049606, TIN 7703082786, RRC 770301001) - Owner of domain names and Website.
User -– a natural person, the subject of personal data, who uses the Website for its functional purpose. For the purposes of this Policy, a User is a person both visiting the Website for the purpose of viewing the Content and a person who is accredited under https://tass.ru/press, as well as a person who submits an application on the website www.academy.tass.ru.
Personal data -– any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (the subject of personal data).
Processing of personal data -– any action (operation) or set of actions (operations), performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
Content -– photo, video and audio materials posted on the Website.
Cookies -– small fragments of data related to personal data, which are stored in the browser of the computer, cell phone or other device after the User visits the Website.
1. GENERAL TERMS.
1.1 This Policy defines the principles of the processing of personal data by TASS on the Website and includes actions for non-disclosure and ensuring the protection of the confidentiality of personal data provided by the User.
1.2 This Policy is developed in accordance with the Federal Law "On Personal Data" № 152-FZ of 27.07.2006.
1.4 In case of disagreement with the terms of this Policy, the User agrees to stop using the Website.
1.5 Personal data, allowed for processing under these Rules, is provided by the User voluntarily by filling the User's data form in the section https://tass.ru/press.
1.6 Personal data processed in the section https://tass.ru/press includes the following data mandatory for filling in: last name, first name, middle name, phone number, e-mail address, place of work (name of the media).
1.7 Personal data processed at www.academy.tass.ru includes the following mandatory data: surname, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, city.
1.8 The collection and processing of Cookies is governed by Section 5 of this Policy.
1.9 Consent to the processing of Personal Data in the section https://tass.ru/press, within the framework of this Policy, is the action of the User by ticking the box "I give my consent to the processing of my personal data and I agree to the policy of processing of personal data".
1.10 Consent to processing of Personal Data on the website www.academy.tass.ru, within the framework of these Rules, is the action of a user by ticking the box "I give my consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 №152-FZ "On Personal Data" on the conditions and for the purposes defined in the Policy".
1.11 Consent to the processing of Personal Data (for this clause, Personal Data includes Cookies), for Users using the Website to view the Content, is to use the Website and perform actions available to the User with the Content.
1.12 Giving consent to the processing of the User's Personal Data is a voluntary action by the User. Confirmation of the consent to the processing of personal data will be the action of the User specified in paragraph 1.9. or 1.10. and 1.11. of this Policy.
1.13 The rights to the Website in general and to the use of network addresses contained in the domain name belong to TASS.
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES, PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA.
2.1 The basic rights and obligations of TASS:
2.1.1 TASS has the right:
- Receive from the User reliable information containing personal data;
2.1.2. TASS is obliged:
- process personal data in the manner prescribed by applicable law of the Russian Federation;
- consider appeals of the User (its legal representative) on the processing of personal data and give reasoned responses;
- Take measures to clarify, destroy personal data of the User in connection with his (her) legal representative's legitimate and reasonable requests;
- Organize protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.2 Basic rights and obligations of Users:
2.2.1 Users have the right:
- To receive full information about their personal data processed by TASS;
- access to their personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of any record containing their personal data, except in cases provided by law;
- To have their personal data corrected, blocked or destroyed in cases where the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- The user may apply to TASS with a request to clarify, modify, block, withdraw, etc. their personal data by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
- To withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- To take statutory measures to protect its rights;
- To exercise other rights stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.2.2. Users are required to:
- Provide TASS only accurate data about themselves;
- Notify TASS of any corrections (updates, changes) to their personal data, to enable accreditation in the section https://tass.ru/press.
2.1 Users who provide TASS with unreliable information about themselves, or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter, shall be liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.2 Personal data is processed by TASS for the following purposes:
- accreditation of the User in the section https://tass.ru/press, for the User's participation in an event (press conference) of his or her choice;
- provision of information materials to Users accredited in the section https://tass.ru/press;
- providing feedback to Users, including processing their requests for accreditation in the https://tass.ru/press section;
- registration of the User for the course at www.academy.tass.ru, sending a confirmation letter to the User's email address;
- monitoring and improving the quality of services and functionality of the
- collecting impersonal information about Users' actions on the Website in order to improve the quality of the Website and the contents of the Website;
3. CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING.
3.1 The list of actions performed by TASS with personal data: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction, as well as any other actions in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.2 The User decides to provide its personal data and gives Consent freely, at its own will and in its own interest.
3.3 Consent may be withdrawn by written notice sent to TASS by e-mail: email@example.com
3.4 The source of information about all of the User's personal data is the User himself.
3.5 TASS takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties.
3.6 As part of the accreditation of the User available in the section https://tass.ru/press, TASS stores information about the User until the end of the event (press conference) from the date of receipt of such information. If TASS receives an application from the User to withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data, TASS stops processing the User's Personal Data from the date specified in the application, but not earlier than the date following the date of actual receipt of the withdrawal.
3.7 The storage of Personal Data of Users received by TASS through the User's submission of an application for a course on the website www.academy.tass.ru - is not carried out.
3.8 Storage of Personal Data is carried out exclusively on electronic media and is processed using automated systems, except when non-automated processing of personal data is required in connection with the implementation of legislative requirements. When collecting and storing personal data, TASS uses databases and servers located in the Russian Federation.
3.9 TASS does not disclose information about the specific means and methods of information security of personal data used in order to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data to the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.10 If the User has made his or her personal data or any part thereof available to an unlimited number of persons, TASS has the right not to process such personal data and is not responsible for it.
3.11 TASS has the right to provide access to Users' personal data to third parties acting on the basis of a contract with TASS, in order to provide technical support and maintenance of the Platform's functionality. These third parties do not receive the right to download or process Users' Personal Data, but may receive access to Users' Personal Data.
4. CHANGE AND DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
4.1 If the fact of inaccuracy of personal data or its unlawful processing is confirmed, personal data must be updated, or its processing must be stopped.
4.2 The fact of inaccuracy of personal data or unlawfulness of their processing can be established either by the User, or by the competent state authorities of the Russian Federation.
4.3 At the written request of the User or its representative, TASS provides information about its processing of personal data of the specified User - subject of personal data. Such a request must contain the number of the main document certifying the identity of the subject of personal data and his/her representative, and the document confirming the rights of the representative to receive such data, information on the date of issue of the specified document and the issuing authority, the signature of the subject of personal data or his/her representative.
4.4 If the User's request does not reflect all necessary information or the User does not have the right to access the requested information, a reasoned refusal is sent.
4.5 In accordance with the procedure stipulated in p. 4.3 The User has the right to request TASS to clarify its personal data, block or delete it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take statutory measures to protect its rights.
4.6 When the purpose of personal data processing is achieved, and if the User withdraws Consent, the personal data shall be deleted.
5.1 What cookies are collected on the Website:
5.1.1. Technical cookies-files - the collection of these files cannot be prohibited during the visit, as they are necessary for the proper operation and provision of full functionality of the Site;
5.1.2 Analytical cookies - collected through web analytics tools for the purpose of general analysis of the Website usage and obtaining data about Users' actions on the Website in order to improve its functionality .
5.2 The purposes of collecting cookies:
- Authentication of the Users of the Website;
- As an element of security measures used to protect User accounts, including the prevention of fraudulent use of login credentials, as well as to protect the Website as a whole;
- For data analytics purposes.
5.3 How you can prohibit the collection of cookies on the Website:
5.3.1 If the User does not want cookies to be stored on their device, you can disable this option in the browser settings. Saved cookies can also be deleted at any time in the system settings of the browser. The user can change the browser settings to accept or reject all cookies or cookies from the Website by default.
5.3.2 Up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies can be found at the following resources:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari);
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
5.3.3. PLEASE NOTE THAT BY DISABLING COOKIES THE USER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE SOME FUNCTIONS AND TOOLS OF THE WEBSITE.
5.4 What web analytics services are used on the Website:
5.4.1 TASS uses Yandex.Metrika service, which allows you to analyze the activity of users of the Website and to improve its performance.
5.4.2 The information obtained can be used by TASS, along with third-party organizations that are partners of TASS, to improve the Website and its sections.
5.4.4 The following analytical tools can also be used on the Website: Liveinternet.ru, Rambler top100, Top mail.ru, TNS.
5.5 In order to ensure the relevance of advertising, as well as to increase the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, TASS transfers cookies to the following services: AdFox, moevideo, getIntent, adMile, buzzoola, adRiver, myTarget, OTM, relap, UMG, Roxot, gnezdo, Redllama, Sape RTB, VideoNow, AstraLab, Adspector.
6. FINAL CLAUSES.
6.1 All relations concerning the processing of personal data that are not reflected in this Policy shall be governed by the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6.2 TASS has the right to make changes to this Policy. If changes are made, the date of the last update shall be specified in the current version. The new version of the Policy becomes effective at the moment of its posting on the Website in the section https://tass.ru/politika-obrabotki-personalnyh-dannyh, unless otherwise stipulated by the new version of the Policy.
6.3 This Policy shall be valid for an indefinite period, and with regard to the User's consent to the processing of Personal Data - until its withdrawal by the User by sending the appropriate notification in the manner prescribed by this Policy, as well as until the end of the processing period established by this Policy.