MOSCOW, March 19. /TASS/. Roscosmos Director General Dmitry Rogozin said he would wait until the end of March for the response from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the Canadian Space Agency and the European Space Agency to his demand to lift sanctions against Russian enterprises.
"We will wait until the end of March. The lack of response or a negative response would be a basis for our decision," he said, without specifying what kind of decision it would be.
According to the official, the space corporation was not going to yield to the sanctions.
Last week, Rogozin said the Russian state-run space corporation Roscosmos was sending appeals to its partners in the International Space Station demanding they lift illegal sanctions from the corporation’s companies.
During an earlier meeting with Russian lawmakers, Rogozin said the work of the International Space Station was no longer effective amid the current geopolitical sitaution. He also said that ‘colossal funding’ will be required to continue ISS operations until 2030, otherwise "the station will fall into pieces.".