MOSCOW, February 26. /TASS/. EU, US and Ukrainian representatives at the OSCE prefer to turn a blind eye on the militias’ pullback of heavy armaments in Donbas, Russia’s OSCE envoy, Andrey Kelin, said on the Rossiya-24 news channel on Thursday.
"It is just amazing how US, EU and Ukrainian representatives are trying to ignore what is really happening," he said. "In the meantime, the events afoot are very important. Today, as far as I know, there should follow the pullout of armaments from five localities in the Donetsk People’s Republic, and of one convoy from one locality in the Luhansk Region."
Kelin said there had been no evidence at this point the Ukrainian forces had begun to withdraw their armaments.
"According to some sources, the Ukrainian command will issue pullback orders today. But the pullout must be verifiable, at least when the forces get on the move," he said.