MOSCOW, April 17. /ITAR-TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin says the drop in oil price from $90 to $85 per barrel will not seriously affect the Russian budget.
“They want badly to bite us. However, the options to do this are limited. However, there may be some impact, though,” the president commented on the issue during his Q&A session on Thursday.
- Putin suggests "not to exaggerate" the issue of accession Alaska to Russia
- Putin: Presidential election in Ukraine will not be legitimate
- Relations of trust and cooperation with China at unprecedented level — Putin
- Putin urges immediately to start dialogue between Ukraine’s authorities and regions
- Putin: Russian troops oversaw security during Crimean referendum