MOSCOW, June 30. /TASS/. Russia’s GDP growth amounted to 3.1% in May as the economic growth rates are rising, Economic Development Minister Maksim Oreshkin said Friday.
"Russia’s economic growth rates are rising. In May, GDP growth amounted to 3.1%, while industrial growth was even higher at 5.6%," he said.
- Sanctions will still influence Russian economy in coming years, PM Medvedev says
- Poll reveals low wages, economy and healthcare problems worry Russians most
- Minister expects long-term economic growth in Russia
- Oil price plunge, policy of US authorities mentioned as key risks for Russian economy
- Russia's GDP growth could reach 3% by 2020 — minister