UNITED NATIONS, January 30. /TASS/. Kiev will regard the dispatch of a new motor convoy loaded with humanitarian aid to Ukraine as invasion, Ukraine’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Yury Sergeyev said on Friday.
Cargoes dispatched by Russia infiltrate Ukraine "without Kiev’s permission," to speak nothing of "participation of the International Committee of the Red Cross," Sergeyev said.
"If a new convoy arrives, I think the twelfth, it will be regarded as invasion," the Ukrainian diplomat said.
Earlier in the day, the Russian Foreign Ministry announced that a next truck convoy with relief aid for Donbass residents would set off for the region on Saturday, January 31.
The convoy comprising 176 vehicles, with 157 trucks out of them, is expected to deliver nearly 1,500 tonnes of humanitarian cargoes, mainly foodstuffs (920 tonnes) along with medications and fuel and lubricants.
Russia’s Emergencies Ministry organised eleven convoys with humanitarian aid to Ukraine in co-operation with international and public organisations from August 2014 to January 15, 2015, and delivered a total of 14,800 tonnes of humanitarian cargoes to Ukraine’s Donetsk and Lugansk regions.