GENICHESK, November 22. /TASS/. The Kiev regime is plotting a false flag in Kherson to blow up the former premises of Ukraine’s Security Council in order to destroy a secret jail there, a freelance adviser to the Kherson Region’s acting governor Vladimir Saldo claimed on Tuesday.
"We are bracing for yet another provocation in Kherson where the Ukrainian occupation government is planning to blow up the Ukrainian Security Council building," Alexander Malkevich told TASS. "The reason they gave for that was that the building was allegedly mined by the Russian military, [but this] justification does not hold any water. Some from among the Ukrainian forces claim that every single office is mined there. But the building was not used when we were in Kherson, and I was there, too. Ukrainian forces are rather seeking to cover up their tracks, because their goal, among other things, may be to destroy a secret Ukrainian Security Council jail over there," he specified.
According to Malkevich, "There may be victims, people who were kidnapped and are being kept there following so-called interviews and the segregation that the Ukrainian officials are currently conducting in Kherson."
Those filtration or stabilization procedures actually mean interrogations and detentions followed by torture and killings, he explained. "Unfortunately, there is more evidence of people missing after such interviews. And pro-Russian activists get shot daily in Kherson. According to our information, a potential explosion at the Ukrainian Security Council building in Kherson is aimed, among other things, at liquidating any traces and, perhaps, recording a staged video showing alleged victims of the `Russian occupation regime’," Malkevich added.
On November 9, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu ordered Commander of the Integrated Group of Forces in Ukraine Army General Sergey Surovikin to relocate Russian troops to the left bank of the Dnieper River.
The commander said that Russian troops were successfully repelling Ukrainian army attacks while the decision on the troop relocation was also prompted by the risk of the battlegroup’s isolation over the potential flooding of territories below the Kakhovka hydropower plant. He emphasized that over 115,000 civilians who wished to do so had already evacuated from the right bank.