MOSCOW, December 6. /TASS/. An unidentified person has reported about a bomb planted in the building of Russia’s Supreme Court, which prompted the evacuation, a source with the emergency services told TASS on Friday.
- Moscow courts receiving renewed bomb scares
- Bomb scare wave flooding courts, schools and hospital turns out to be hoax
- New bomb threats clear out eight Moscow courts, on-site inspection underway
- Bomb scare wave continues: Ransom threats emailed to St. Petersburg courts
- Eight district courts in Moscow evacuated over bomb threats on Tuesday, says source
- District courts in Moscow, St. Petersburg evacuated over bomb threats
- Extortionists use flood of bomb scares to shake down Moscow courts for bitcoin profit
"We were notified of a bomb in the Russian Supreme Court. Before the search, people have been evacuated for security reasons," they said.
Earlier in the day, Moscow’s 19 district courts had received bomb threats.
In the meantime, a source with the emergency services told TASS that an unidentified person had made bomb threats against the Christ the Savior Cathedral, the Federation Tower in Moscow City business center, and a research institute. Moreover, the bomb threats caused the evacuation from some shopping malls in Moscow and outside the capital.