MOSCOW, February 13. /TASS/. Moscow has submitted a request to Twitter due to blocking of the official account in that social network of the Russian delegation at the talks on military security and arms control in Vienna, Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told TASS on Saturday.
"A request has already been submitted to the company. Hopefully that is a technical issue," she said.
Head of the delegation Konstantin Gavrilov wrote on his page of the same social network about blocking of the account earlier on Saturday. He suggested that it was probably due to "Russia’s alternative position on military and political situation in Europe announced at the OSCE seminar on military doctrines.".