MOSCOW, April 30. /TASS/. Ukrainian troops have launched a missile strike on a residential building in the Zaporozhye Region after the residents were evacuated, in order to pin the blame on the Russian army and to disseminate video footage in the foreign media outlets, Colonel-General Mikhail Mizintsev, chief of Russia’s National Defense Management Center, told reporters on Saturday.
"According to sources of objective information, on April 29, after civilians had been evacuated in the Pologovsky district of the town of Orekhov in the Zaporozhye Region, the Ukrainian Armed Forces launched a missile attack on a residential building in Bezymyanny Proyezd. Meanwhile, the concocted fact is being exploited, in the manner typical of the current Kiev authorities, to defame the Russian Armed Forces, to whom they impute this hastily arranged false-flag operation," said Mizintsev, who heads the Russian Joint Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine.
Mizintsev said that the mentioned false-flag operation along with others carried out by the Ukrainian authorities to demonstrate Russian troops’ alleged "atrocities" are planned to be disseminated through foreign media outlets and on online resources.