MOSCOW, December 9. /TASS/. Former head of the now defunct oil giant Yukos Mikhail Khodorkovsky said on Wednesday he would testify only to the Swiss authorities in the case of a Siberian mayor murder.
- Kremlin says there was no information on 1998 murder when Khodorkovsky was amnestied
- Kremlin knows about seizure of state media holding’s shares, will take legal measures
- Police confirm search at Moscow office of Khodorkovsky’s Open Russia movement
- No comment on former oil tycoon Khodorkovsky’s political activity from Kremlin
- Khodorkovsky’s lawyers dismiss Investigative Committee's statement as fantasy
- Kremlin not interested in interview where Khodorkovsky names Putin's "successors"