- Russian watchdog lifts ban on 3 Belarusian meat suppliers
- Russia bans imports of US poultry meat since December 5
- Russia bans meat imports from Montenegro on suspicion of smuggling from EU
- Russia bans imports of products from Lithuania’s largest meat producer
- Norwegian dairy, meat products may be banned alongside fish
MOSCOW, October 5. /TASS/. Russia’s Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance may ban imports of fish and chilled meat from New Zealand, Sergey Dankvert told reporters on Wednesday.
"We are considering restrictive measures regarding products from New Zealand. It concerns fish and chilled meat," he said.
The head of the regulator said that in the course of the monitoring these imports often fail to meet Russian veterinary requirements.
"Summing it up, we are going to consider the need to impose restrictions on a number of products or for certain types of products," Dankvert said.