MOSCOW, April 19. /TASS/. A TV report about an 11-year-old from Syria’s Douma who was snared into taking part in the White Helmets’ staged chemical attack video will be shown to the representatives of the UN Security Council members, Russia’s Ambassador to the UN, Vasily Nebenzya, told the Rossiya-1 television channel in an interview on Thursday.
Earlier, the Rossiya-24 round-the-clock channel aired an interview with the boy who was ensnared into participating in the staged video of an alleged chemical attack in Syria’s Douma. In the TV report, the 11-year-old explains how he appeared in the faked chemical attack video spread by the NGO known as The White Helmets. In the same TV story the boy’s father says that "the militants gave the boy some dates and cookies to eat" and then let everybody go home. The man says his son had been well all the time and there were "no chemical weapons at all."
"We already have a subtitled copy of the video at our disposal. We will distribute it among the member-countries (of the UN Security Council - TASS) and journalists. At the forthcoming meeting of the UN Security Council we will let everybody see it on the big screen," Nebenzya promised.
According to the White Helmets’ claims, on April 7, Douma, a suburb in the Syrian capital, came under an alleged chemical weapons attack. The Russian Defense Ministry described that organization as a notoriously unreliable source. The Russian Center for the Reconciliation of the Opposing Sides in Syria explored Douma and found no traces of chemical weapons use. On April 14, the United States, Britain and France delivered a missile strike against Syrian military and civilian infrastructures, saying that it was in retaliation for the use of chemical weapons by government troops in Douma.