MOSCOW, October 13. /TASS/. Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia will be received by Queen Elizabeth II during his trip to London scheduled for October 15-18, his press service said on Thursday.
"A meeting with British Queen Elizabeth II is on the agenda," the press service said.
- Patriarch Kirill, Pope Francis pained by loss of church unity
- Church condemns both terrorism, blasphemy — Russian patriarch
- Patriarch Kirill’s visit to UK to prompt British and Irish to recall their history
- Patriarch Kirill I promises aid to Moslem clerics in anti-terror efforts
- Fidel Castro: Pope-Patriarch meeting gives hope to people
- Foreign media: Pope, Russian Patriarch meet in historic encounter