MOSCOW, April 20. /TASS/. Moscow handed over draft settlement agreement to Ukraine on April 15, but still has not received any reaction, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said during a briefing Wednesday.
"It was said today that a new set of proposals were handed over to the representatives of the Kiev regime, involved in the negotiations process. I would like simply to reveal the date when these positions were handed over by the Russian side. It was Friday. Today is Wednesday. There has been no response up to this day," she said. "This should give you an idea of how the Kiev regime’s negotiations team behaves. How the view the negotiations process in principle, and whether it is possible to believe them or not when they speak about their desire to hold negotiations," she said.
"There is no trust in their words. Many things, stated both in public space and at the negotiations table, have been immediately debunked by Kiev, sometimes within an hour or even 15 minutes; Kiev simply crossed out the job that had been done. Once again - everything only in written form and on paper," Zakharova underscored.