Breaking of Idlib siege leaves three Russian servicemen woundedMilitary & Defense September 20, 19:00
Ukraine's president requests UNSC to deploy UN mission to Donbass as soon as possibleWorld September 20, 18:30
Diplomat believes Morgan Freeman was 'roped in' to be weaponized in anti-Russia crusadeRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 20, 18:02
Russian lawyer blasts ‘medieval’ efforts by UK Paralympic athletes to fake handicapSport September 20, 17:36
Aftermath of powerful earthquake in MexicoWorld September 20, 17:28
Over 50 countries sign nuclear weapons ban treaty at UNWorld September 20, 17:15
Trump accuses Hillary Clinton of allowing Pyongyang to develop nuclear weaponsWorld September 20, 17:06
Russian planes return to bases after Zapad-2017 exerciseMilitary & Defense September 20, 16:37
German Olaf Langer appointed head coach for Russian women’s basketball teamSport September 20, 16:13
ROME, November 16. /TASS/. The prospect of reviving and strengthening the Russian-US dialogue should not be a cause for concern but should be welcomed, Italy’s Foreign Minister Paolo Gentiloni said on Wednesday.
"I am not concerned over it (the possibility of the Russian-US dialogue), moreover, I believe it should be welcomed," Gentolini said commenting on Donald Trump’s victory in the US presidential elections and his statements on Russia.
The Italian top diplomat also said that the EU should not be worried over Trump’s election win.
"After the EU informal dinner held on Sunday in Brussels, some media said it had been a ‘dinner of fear’. I believe, after the US elections we should not fear anything only because it is too early to assess how it may influence the policy of our main ally," Gentiloni said.