Russia urges Normandy Four to intensify efforts with Kiev — LavrovWorld April 26, 10:56
Defense minister stresses US attack on Syrian base jeopardized Russian servicemen's livesMilitary & Defense April 26, 10:37
Russian security chief: Fake news on cyberattacks used to undermine state sovereigntyRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 26, 10:26
Putin urges to join efforts in war on terrorRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 26, 10:25
Russian security chief warns external provocations may lead to war on Korean PeninsulaRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 26, 10:18
Russia takes steps in response to NATO’s activities in EuropeRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 26, 9:33
Russian-Serbian Humanitarian Center marks 5th anniversaryWorld April 26, 9:21
Six powers ready to cooperate with Iran in peaceful use of nuclear energy — diplomatRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 25, 23:40
Confederations Cup: Russia vs Portugal match sold out, says FIFA secretary generalSport April 25, 21:20
LUHANSK, December 25. /TASS/. Ukrainian security forces have not yet started the disengagement of heavy artillery despite the agreements, which were reached in the beginning of last month, militias were quoted by the official news agency, Luhansk Information Center, as saying on Thursday.
“According to the people’s militia reconnaissance data, no fact of withdrawing heavy artillery and launch rocket systems has been reported. Only regrouping of some BM-21 [Grad multiple rocket launch systems] units is observed,” militias said.
In order to implement the Minsk agreements the conflicting parties declared the silence regime in Donbas on December 9. Kiev and the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic stressed the need to start withdrawal of heavy weaponry, exchange prisoners and demilitarisation of the region.