Eighty years since assembly of legendary Soviet monument at 1937 World’s Fair in ParisSociety & Culture May 25, 8:15
Putin receives message clarifying intentions of new South Korean presidentRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 25, 7:47
Forest fires raging on over 8,000 hectares in Russia’s Far East and SiberiaWorld May 25, 6:44
Ukraine’s Savchenko says wants to run for president in 2019World May 25, 3:38
Putin venerates St Nicholas's relics in Cathedral of the SaviorSociety & Culture May 24, 21:53
Putin points out Russia’s good relations with EgyptRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 24, 21:30
Ukraine names conditions for Minsk accords' political part implementationWorld May 24, 20:44
Blaze-stricken Siberian areas expecting downpours that may quash firesSociety & Culture May 24, 19:45
Contact Group on Ukraine proposes more areas of disengagementWorld May 24, 19:39
MOSCOW, May 4 (Itar-Tass) —— The Moscow prosecutors office issued a warning against infringement of law to organizers of unauthorized actions planned in Moscow for May 6.
Sources in the prosecutor office said that the warning had been made in connection with the plan of activists of opposition movements to stage a protest action in downtown Moscow, including the Manege Square.
“The action was not coordinated with the authorities, as is required by law. However, one of the organizers of the action, Yulia Kazakova, placed in the internet information about the planned action and urged citizens to participate in it. In order to prevent a possible breach of law the Savyolovsky inter-district prosecutors office addressed a warning to Yulia Kazakova,” sources in the prosecutor office reported.
The prosecutor office of the Central Administrative District addressed warnings to Mark Galperin, Natalia Chernyshova and Artyom Potrekhalichev, the organizers of unauthorized actions planned to be held in the Manege Square on May 6.