WADA’s move shows trust in Russia’s anti-doping measures — ministerSport June 28, 1:02
US disciplinary procedure against jailed Russian businessman Bout delayed — attorneyWorld June 27, 23:16
FIFA report on Russia’s 2018 World Cup bidding proves legitimacy of its win — deputy PMSport June 27, 21:08
FIFA report on Russia’s 2018 bidding dismisses Western media allegations — LOC chiefSport June 27, 19:53
Encrypting ransomware Petya attacks computers worldwide — Kaspersky LabBusiness & Economy June 27, 19:23
Kremlin says its computers not affected by hacker attackRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 27, 18:55
Security experts urge Putin, Trump to overcome disagreementsWorld June 27, 18:51
Jury to deliver verdict on Nemtsov murder case on June 28Society & Culture June 27, 18:42
Syrian president visits Russia’s Khmeymim airbaseWorld June 27, 18:17
CAIRO, December 14. /TASS/. The Islamic State terrorist group, outlawed in Russia, has claimed responsibility for Sunday’s deadly blast in the Egyptican capital Cairo, the Al-Watan newspaper reported, citing a communique published by the terrorists.
At least 25 people, mostly women and children, died and about 50 were injured Sunday in a suicide bombing that targeted the Saint Mark's Coptic Orthodox Cathedral in the Abbasiya neighborhood. The blast is being investigated by the state security services.
Earlier in the day, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi identified the suicide bomber as Mahmoud Shafik Mohamed Mostafa, 22. He said that four other people, including one woman, were detained on suspicion of organizing the attack.
Egyptian media reported earlier this week that the suicide bomber was a member of Ansar Bait al-Maqdis, an extremist militant group affiliated with the Islamic state.