Two Ukrainian cities support initiative for broader status of Russian languageWorld October 24, 23:31
Russian Baltic Fleet’s training ship Smolny ends its visit to GreeceMilitary & Defense October 24, 21:23
Diplomat: US needs alleged attack on Russian ministry website to hype up cyberwar topicRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 24, 21:03
IOC confirms talks between Thomas Bach and Russia’s whistleblowing couple StepanovsSport October 24, 20:34
Scottish rockers Nazareth will record album with new vocalist in 2017Society & Culture October 24, 20:23
Lavrov, Kerry agree to continue consultations on Aleppo — ministryRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 24, 20:11
Russian diplomat does not rule out Ukraine may provoke another gas crisis with EURussian Politics & Diplomacy October 24, 19:50
Moscow court turns down complaint by Stalin’s grandson on justification of NazismSociety & Culture October 24, 19:39
Russia's Ryazan governor says death toll in house explosion climbs to 7Society & Culture October 24, 19:28
MOSCOW, February 26. /TASS/. EU, US and Ukrainian representatives at the OSCE prefer to turn a blind eye on the militias’ pullback of heavy armaments in Donbas, Russia’s OSCE envoy, Andrey Kelin, said on the Rossiya-24 news channel on Thursday.
"It is just amazing how US, EU and Ukrainian representatives are trying to ignore what is really happening," he said. "In the meantime, the events afoot are very important. Today, as far as I know, there should follow the pullout of armaments from five localities in the Donetsk People’s Republic, and of one convoy from one locality in the Luhansk Region."
Kelin said there had been no evidence at this point the Ukrainian forces had begun to withdraw their armaments.
"According to some sources, the Ukrainian command will issue pullback orders today. But the pullout must be verifiable, at least when the forces get on the move," he said.