Lavrov says Russia-Belarus relations developing in working modeRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 21, 21:48
Condolence book in memory of Churkin opened at Russia’s Permanent Mission to UNWorld February 21, 20:53
Ukrainian billionaire Dmitry Firtash detained in Vienna at Spain’s requestWorld February 21, 20:40
UN secretary-general offers Lavrov condolences on Churkin’s deathWorld February 21, 19:53
OPEC does not see problems regarding growth of Russian oil exportBusiness & Economy February 21, 19:46
Kremlin to bake 100,000 pancakes for MaslenitsaSociety & Culture February 21, 19:23
Production of Mercedes Benz cars to start in Russia in 2019Business & Economy February 21, 18:43
UN Security Council holds a minute of silence in memory of Russia’s deceased envoyWorld February 21, 18:30
Russia and US might launch joint operations against terrorists in Raqqa — ministerWorld February 21, 18:17
ROSTOV-ON-DON, February 26. /TASS/. Contradictory to the Minsk accords on the Ukrainian conflict settlement Kiev authorities are not pulling out its heavy weaponry from the contact line with the self-proclaimed republics, Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) envoy to the Contact Group said on Thursday.
"The situation concerning the weaponry pullout is very tense," Denis Pushilin said. "We are withdrawing [military hardware], but there are no such moves on the Ukrainian side."
"Why this is not happening and will be they [Kiev authorities] withdrawing from the Minsk agreements for the third time already," Pushilin said adding that as of yesterday "about 400 pieces of heavy weaponry were pulled out."
According to Pushilin, OSCE (the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe) monitors need to confirm the pullout of the heavy weaponry from the contact line.
"However, it is important that the pullout is registered on the Ukrainian side as well, since if it is registered on one side only we will put our militia forces in the line of fire. We do not intend doing so," Pushilin added.
Earlier in the day Igor Plotnitsky, the leader of the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR) said that his republic withdrew almost 80% of heavy weaponry in line with the Minsk agreements and OSCE monitors confirmed that fact.
However, Plotnitsky said that Kiev troops withdrew only 15 or 20% of its military hardware adding that "They are not fulfilling the Minsk agreements."