Fifty-eight injured and nine taken to hospital after Rostov-on-Don fireSociety & Culture August 22, 8:25
North Korean leader secretly visited border area — mediaWorld August 22, 8:13
US visa changes to affect mainly Russian independent travelers, says authorityBusiness & Economy August 21, 21:07
CAS upholds life ban for ex-president of Russian athleticsSport August 21, 20:03
Police confirms man shot dead in Subirats was Barcelona attack perpetratorWorld August 21, 19:50
Premiere for historical drama Matilda rescheduled for late OctoberSociety & Culture August 21, 19:45
Fire in Russia’s Rostov-on-Don fully containedWorld August 21, 19:37
Russia wins two golds on second day of 2017 Universiade in TaipeiSport August 21, 19:29
Washington’s new strategy in Afghanistan aimed against China, expert saysWorld August 21, 18:43
KIEV, November 28. /TASS/. Ukraine’s Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry has instructed its businesses located in the area of the combat operation in Donbass to suspend their activity starting from November 28, Minister Yuri Prodan’s resolution said.
The resolution prescribes to terminate functioning and suspend financial operations of state enterprises, organisations and corporations reporting to the ministry, which are in the area of the ‘anti-terror operation’ in Donbass - a largely industrialised area in Ukraine’s east gripped by a standoff between official Kiev and the self-proclaimed people’s republics of Donetsk and Lugansk.
Earlier, the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry said that six mines had been cut off electricity in that area.