CNN deletes article about meeting between Scaramucci and Russian Direct Investment FundWorld June 24, 13:12
Ukrainian Army units shell Donetsk Republic in first hours of newceasefireWorld June 24, 5:19
Politician says Russia vs Mexico football game will be interesting to watchSport June 23, 21:11
Kyrgyz president sees revival of relations with Russia as major result of his tenureWorld June 23, 20:49
Ex-premier says initiative to impeach Poroshenko stems from Ukraine’s economy collapseWorld June 23, 20:20
This week in photos: Confederations Cup opening and summer solstice celebrationsSociety & Culture June 23, 19:11
Turkish ambassador to Russia: Moscow and Ankara to join efforts in war on terrorWorld June 23, 18:45
Ukraine’s finance ministry files appeal to London Court against Russia in $3 bln debt caseBusiness & Economy June 23, 18:42
Ukrainian society tired of Poroshenko’s policy — expertRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 23, 17:58
KIEV, August 24, /ITAR-TASS/. Ukraine does not supply dual technologies to Russia, the chief of the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU), Valentin Nalivaichenko, said Sunday night as he spoke to the Kiev-based Channel 5.
He dismissed the reports on supplies of weaponry and dual technologies to Russia by Ukrainian manufacturers as “not true to reality.”
Nalivaichenko indicated that a special commission set up by a decision of the Ukrainian President was watching closely the absence of such supplies.
“This was an important and principled decision by the President - I mean taken under full control not only the government-owned enterprises but also the private ones, like Motor Sich and other,” Nalivaichenko said.
He stressed the absence dual technology exports in spite of the contracts with Russian enterprise, some of which were still in effect, saying this concerned the Voyevoda missiles project.
“All of these contracts have been frozen,” he said.
Ukrainian Finance Minister Alexander Shlapak said earlier Kiev was suspending supplies of weaponry and dual technologies to Russia. He recalled a decision on it had been taken the National Security and Defence Council.
“The government is getting information and rumors on the continuing sales of this produce via third countries but each reported fact is subjected to detailed investigation,” Shlapak said.