About 3,000 troops to take part in missile force’s drills in central RussiaMilitary & Defense March 27, 20:55
Russian footballers must ‘force own game’ on Belgium in Sochi friendly match — coachSport March 27, 20:34
UN denies rumors of Staffan de Mistura’s resignationWorld March 27, 20:16
Prominent Russian lawyer vows to look into detention of journalists during Moscow ralliesRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 27, 20:05
Kremlin says world chess tournaments should go as planned despite FIDE’s presidential rowSport March 27, 19:32
Ukrainian politician says Kiev turns deaf ear to public pleas to end Donbass blockadeWorld March 27, 19:17
Serbia to get Russian MiG-29 fighter jets 'within weeks'Military & Defense March 27, 18:51
Putin wants Russian Guard to ensure security at FIFA World CupSport March 27, 18:35
Russia's Novatek to invest almost $417 million in shipyard for Arctic projectsBusiness & Economy March 27, 18:34
BEIRUT, February 09. /ITAR-TASS/. A humanitarian convoy has been delivered to Syria’s Homs old town quarters controlled by the armed opposition. The humanitarian aid was delivered on Sunday by trucks under United Nations flags.
Despite UN flags, militants opened fire at the convoy that was taking civilians out of the dangerous areas, the Al-Mayadeen television channel reported. No information was given about casualties.
On Saturday, four employees of the Syrian Red Crescent Society were wounded as the humanitarian convoy was trying to reach opposition-controlled quarters in Homs. Several mines and shells went off near the Al-Saa square damaging two trucks and an ambulance car. Several trucks ultimately got to the old town but managed to leave it only by night, when the sehlling was over.
Homs Governor Talal al-Barrazi placed responsibility for the attack on militants from the al Kusur quarters, who were not subordinate to commanders with whom a ceasefire agreement had been reached.