Diplomat calls US’ allegations about isolation of Russia in UN 'strange'Russian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 20:58
Experts say Russian hackers strongly demonized in USRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 20:35
Ferrari drivers clock best time in Practice Two of Russia F1 GP in SochiSport April 28, 19:54
Red Bull’s advisor Marko says Kvyat to possibly remain with Toro Rosso next yearSport April 28, 19:16
Pope Francis blesses pregnant TASS correspondent en route to EgyptWorld April 28, 18:55
Russian diplomat says use of military force against North Korean unacceptable, dangerousRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 18:45
UN chief calls for lowering risk of miscalculation concerning North Korea issueWorld April 28, 18:15
Moscow deeply regrets Montenegro’s decision to join NATORussian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 18:07
Maria Sharapova reaches Porsche Grand Prix semifinalsSport April 28, 17:50
MOSCOW, February 16. /TASS/. In connection with the controversial video footage posted in the Internet on Monday ostensibly proving that a TASS photographer identified as Roman Saponkov, was making fun while an artillery battery in the background was bombarding Debaltsevo the Russian news agency officially declares that there is no such man on its staff.
"It is true that some images authored by this photographer can be found in the agency’s data base. They had been provided by a TASS partner — the agency Interpress. TASS has no contractual or other relations with the photographer in question," an official statement runs. "TASS is asking the mass media and Internet users to avoid replicating this falsehood."