Russian Foreign Ministry slams OSCE car incident in Donbass as 'provocation'Russian Politics & Diplomacy April 23, 19:41
Macron winning presidential polls among French living in US, Canada — TVWorld April 23, 19:12
French nationals in Moscow expect presidential polls to bring changes to their countryWorld April 23, 18:01
French presidential hopefuls cast ballots in first round of electionWorld April 23, 15:52
OSCE staff member dies in car blast in DonbassWorld April 23, 13:55
Presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron gets in line to voteWorld April 23, 12:26
First candidates cast ballots in presidential election in FranceWorld April 23, 11:26
LIVE updates: French presidential election 2017World April 23, 8:57
Russian soldier’s killer mentally unstable - Armenia’s Investigative CommitteeWorld April 23, 0:48
MOSCOW, October 6. /TASS/. A senior Russian lawmaker, Alexei Pushkov, wrote on Twitter on Sunday, commenting on current events in Ukraine, that “there are no crimes without a name.”
“The OSCE session in Geneva has called for investigating the blatant crimes against human rights in Ukraine,” Pushkov, who heads the Russian State Duma's foreign affairs committee, wrote in a tweet.
Pushkov said last week the way the Ukrainian delegation addressed the session of Parliamentary Assembly of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) was an example of the information warfare.
“This is a typical example of the information warfare, when people do not respond to the facts as they call them false, and give their own picture that does not reflect the reality,” Pushkov said.
Last week, police in the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) opened a criminal case into murder of two or more people after mass graves were uncovered in the region.
Mass graves with bodies bearing signs of violent death were discovered on September 23 by self-defense militias on the site of a mine some 35 kilometers (21.7 miles) north-east of Donetsk.
Forensic experts came to the conclusion that the people had been shot in the head at close range.
This area was earlier controlled by Ukrainian security forces and the National Guard’s Aidar battalion. Other burial sites have been also found in the area, but they have not been opened.
Russia’s Foreign Ministry believes the mass burial of civilians near Donetsk is a military crime that could have been committed by Ukraine’s National Guard, and insists on an urgent and comprehensive international probe into the case.