Lavrov comments on Syrian de-escalation zone agreementRussian Politics & Diplomacy July 24, 20:15
Iraq calls for closer cooperation with RussiaWorld July 24, 19:09
Russia develops laser-guided automatic landing system for dronesMilitary & Defense July 24, 18:22
Communist propaganda ban not aiming to dismantle Soviet WWII memorials, vows Polish envoyWorld July 24, 18:16
Situation with Siemens won’t affect Russian companies — energy ministerBusiness & Economy July 24, 18:11
Russian energy minister says oil prices may grow in 2017Business & Economy July 24, 17:31
Putin fills in Normandy Four on Russia’s approaches to key Minsk accord provisionsRussian Politics & Diplomacy July 24, 16:57
Normandy Four leaders call for ceasefire in DonbassWorld July 24, 16:29
Archstoyanie: Russia's largest land art festivalSociety & Culture July 24, 16:08
MOSCOW, January 17 (Itar-Tass) – Russia is worried over the lack of any final agreement to hold a next round of talks between the Sextet and Iran, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told Itar-Tass on Thursday.
“The dates that have been mentioned might be convenient for all parties,” he said. But “nothing has been agreed as of yet,” he noted.
“If no agreement is reached about the venue, it is quite possible that this date will be changed,” the Russian diplomat stressed. “And there is no agreement about the venue so far.”
“Russia is worried about it and is continuing its efforts, including the work with the Iranian partners, to settle this issue as soon as possible,” Ryabkov said. “But the key channel to agree the venue and the date of the next round is the European Union’s common foreign policy service.”