Currency converter
^
News Feed
News Search Topics
ОК
Use filter
You can filter your feed,
by choosing only interesting
sections.
Loading

Four people injured in gas blast in Novokuznetsk house remain in intensive therapy ward

January 09, 2013, 9:46 UTC+3
The explosion of the propane cylinder has triggered the fire, after a dweller brought the gas cylinder to his flat
1 pages in this article

KEMEROVO, January 9 (Itar-Tass) — Four out of eight people, who were wounded in the gas blast in a residential house in Novokuznetsk, remain at the intensive therapy ward, deputy chief doctor of the Novokuznetsk clinical hospital number one Tatiana Aikina told Itar-Tass on Wednesday. The doctors estimated that they are in stably grave condition.

Two adults and two children from six hospitalized people are undergoing treatment at the intensive therapy ward, she said. “They are estimated to be in stably grave condition,” she said, noting that two men have got 80% of skin burns (it was earlier reported that a wounded man has got 90% of body burns). Two injured people, including a child, are in moderately severe condition. “The hospital is fully provided with the medicines for the treatment of the patients,” the doctor noted.

The wounded woman, who was hospitalized on Tuesday, is in stable condition, the Novokuznetsk hospital number two told Itar-Tass on Wednesday.

The Novokuznetsk hospital number 11, where the last wounded woman was brought, also said that the patient is in stable condition. “The woman has been in the intensive therapy ward until Wednesday morning. The doctor and the head of the ward are making a medical examination of her. After that she will be transferred in the ordinary ward,” a source in the hospital said.

The fire broke out at 04:14 Moscow time on Tuesday in a residential house in Novokuznetsk. Two people were killed and another eight people were injured in the fire. The criminal case was opened under Article 109 Part 3 of the Criminal Code for causing death through negligence.

According to the preliminary reports, the explosion of the propane cylinder has triggered the fire, after a dweller brought the gas cylinder to his flat. According to the reports of the regional authorities, the man used the propane cylinder to heat his private house with the heating cannon. However, the valve of the gas cylinder has frozen up over severe frosts, and the dweller brought the gas cylinder to heat the flat.

A total of ten flats were damaged in the incident to different degrees, two of them have got the most severe wounds, other people have got slight wounds. The repairs of the damaged flats is to be finalized within three days.

 

 

 

Show more
In other media
Реклама
Реклама