More than 237,000 fans attend Confederations Cup matches already - Deputy PM MutkoSport June 24, 15:03
Sistema's president hopes for dialogue with Rosneft on settlement agreementBusiness & Economy June 24, 14:56
CNN deletes article about meeting between Scaramucci and Russian Direct Investment FundWorld June 24, 13:12
Ukrainian Army units shell Donetsk Republic in first hours of newceasefireWorld June 24, 5:19
Politician says Russia vs Mexico football game will be interesting to watchSport June 23, 21:11
Kyrgyz president sees revival of relations with Russia as major result of his tenureWorld June 23, 20:49
Ex-premier says initiative to impeach Poroshenko stems from Ukraine’s economy collapseWorld June 23, 20:20
This week in photos: Confederations Cup opening and summer solstice celebrationsSociety & Culture June 23, 19:11
Turkish ambassador to Russia: Moscow and Ankara to join efforts in war on terrorWorld June 23, 18:45
MOSCOW, February 16. /TASS/. Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB, former KGB) chief Alexander Bortnikov told reporters on Tuesday investigators see no "Turkish trace" in the terrorist attack on the A321 plane in late October."We see no Turkish trace, the investigation is ongoing," Bortnikov said.
Russia's Kogalymavia’s A321 plane, en route from Sharm el-Sheikh to St. Petersburg, crashed in the early morning of October 31 just 23 minutes after its takeoff. The disaster site was 100 kilometers (62 miles) south of the administrative center of North Sinai Governorate, the city of Al-Arish.
All 217 passengers and seven crewmembers were killed in the tragedy. Most passengers were Russian nationals. Among the passengers onboard were also four Ukrainian citizens and one Belarusian national.
In November, the FSB chief reported to President Vladimir Putin that the airliner crash had been caused by a bomb with up to 1 kg in TNT equivalent planted on the plane. Moscow later temporarily suspended flights to Egypt.