BELGRADE, December 3. /TASS/. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has told reporters that he heard nothing new about the Sukhoi Su-24 incident during his meeting with Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu.
"I met with the Turkish foreign minister at his urgent request, I didn’t hear anything new," he said. "The Turkish foreign minister reaffirmed the approaches announced by the Turkish president and prime minister. We reaffirmed our assessment."
The Russian top diplomat said he had reiterated the positions Russia had been voicing "since the very first day after our bomber was gunned down in violation of all the norms applicable is such cases." "These positions have been laid bare and we reiterated them today, including what was said in the presidential state-of-the-nation address," Lavrov added.