Russian skier wins gold in skiathlon at 2017 FIS Nordic World Ski ChampionshipsSport February 25, 17:46
Top US Air Force general points to growing conflict potential in Syrian airspaceWorld February 25, 17:17
Iran relies on Russia’s support in production of fuel for nuclear power plantsBusiness & Economy February 25, 16:20
Ukrainian military capture Donetsk water purification plant — spokesmanWorld February 25, 15:05
Azerbaijan and Armenia report armed clashes in Karabakh conflict areaWorld February 25, 11:45
Head of Russian delegation to OSCE PA says Ukraine not ready for dialogueRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 25, 5:02
Russian baritone Hvorostovsky cancels concerts due to continuing treatmentSociety & Culture February 25, 3:22
Russian prime minister declares 3rd Winter World Military Games openMilitary & Defense February 24, 22:33
Russia to veto UNSC resolution imposing sanctions on Syria — envoyRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 24, 22:29
BANGKOK, May 21 (Itar-Tass) — The search operation on the site of Russia’s Sukhoi Superjet 100 crash in Indonesia has been completed, although no parametric flight data recorder was found, Madja Daryatmo, the head of the Indonesian National Search and Rescue Agency, said on Monday.
“We failed to find anything important during three days added to the search operation, although we expanded the search area,” he said.
The operation to evacuate bodies of the plane crash victims was completed on May 18. On Sunday Indonesia’s police informed that it had identified 45 crash victims.
At the end of last week Indonesian and Russian aviation specialists copied the information from the plane’s voice recorder and started to decode it. According to the existing information, the record’s quality is satisfactory.
The Sukhoi Superjet 100 crashed on May 9 during its demonstration flight in Jakarta. There were 45 people onboard – 35 Indonesians, eight Russians, a citizen of France and one American.