MOSCOW, February 23 (Itar-Tass) — A five-year-old boy died as he choked with water at a water park in a Moscow suburb, a spokeswoman for the Moscow region administration of the Russian Investigations Committee said on Thursday.
The accident took place on Thursday at the water park in Mytishchi, just outside Moscow. The boy was bathing in a pool unattended by his parents. “The boy chocked with water and fainted. He was taken to hospital in the town of Dolgoprudny, where he later died,” said Irina Gumennaya.
A pre-investigation check has been initiated, she added.