Envoy for Ukraine prepares to present his conflict settlement plan to Trump — portal
US President Donald Trump said on February 9 that he had a concrete plan for resolving the Ukrainian conflict
NEW YORK, February 10. /TASS/. US special envoy for Ukraine and Russia Keith Kellogg will present his Ukrainian settlement plan to President Donald Trump in the near future, the Semafor news portal wrote citing a number of Western officials.
According to Semafor’s sources, Kellogg also plans to meet with his envoy counterparts inside NATO to discuss ways out of the crisis. He also expects to coordinate his actions with them in the future.
US President Donald Trump said on February 9 that he had a concrete plan for resolving the Ukrainian conflict. The US leader tasked his National Security Adviser Mike Waltz with organizing meetings to facilitate settling the crisis, the goal being to resolve the conflict as quickly as possible.
On February 7, Russian Presidential Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov said answering a question from TASS that there have been no substantive proposals on a peace settlement on Ukraine from the United States so far, only "multiple statements and reports that are refuted the next day, get tweaked or recognized as bogus stories."