No Russians injured in Jakarta blasts — embassy
Russian Politics & Diplomacy
January 14, 2016, 10:06
A series of explosions hit Jakarta earlier on Thursday killing at least six people
BANGKOK, January 14. /TASS/. No Russian citizens were injured in the series of explosions that hit the Indonesian capital earlier on Thursday, press officer of the Russian Embassy in Jakarta Nikolay Karapetyan said.
"There were no reports about Russian citizens. We are following the developments," Karapetyan said.
A series of explosions hit Jakarta earlier on Thursday killing at least six people. Indonesian President Joko Widodo said the attacks were an "act of terror."