Air defenses repel massive drone attack on Sevastopol

Russian Politics & Diplomacy February 17, 7:39

Governor Mikhail Razvozhayev says about 24 drones were destroyed

SEVASTOPOL, February 17. /TASS/. Over 24 drones were shot down over Sevastopol last night in one of the biggest recent attacks, Governor Mikhail Razvozhayev said.

"It was one of the biggest attacks in a while. A total of over 24 unmanned aerial vehicles were downed," he wrote on Telegram.

The attack left a nine-year-old boy injured, Mikhail Razvozhayev said, adding that the child had been taken to the hospital.

Read more on the site →