Guests of FIFA 2018 World Cup sure to get warm welcome in Russia — LavrovSport May 28, 2:25
Kantemir Balagov’s "Closeness" gets Cannes Festival’s International Critics’ PrizeSociety & Culture May 28, 1:03
Anti-church laws in Ukraine may cause religious strife — Ukrainian Orthodox ChurchWorld May 28, 0:22
Russia’s national football team absolutely clear of doping — doctorSport May 28, 0:14
Russian cyclist Zakarin finishes second in Giro d’Italia Stage 20Sport May 27, 22:27
Putin, Erdogan agree to develop coordination of efforts for settlement in SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 27, 19:29
Putin, Rouhani stress importance of joint efforts in settlement of Syrian conflictRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 27, 14:32
Federatsiya spacecraft’s first flight may be rescheduled to 2022 - sourceScience & Space May 27, 14:29
Zbigniew Brzezinski dies at age of 89World May 27, 6:57
ST. PETERSBURG, April 4. /TASS/. All stations along the "blue" line of the St. Petersburg subway, which were closed for a search, have resumed work, the subway’s press service informed TASS on Tuesday.
"All subway stations and tunnels have been checked, no explosive objects have been found. The subway is working as usual as of 1.45pm Moscow Time," the press service said.
An unidentified device went off at on Monday afternoon in a subway train car when the train was travelling from Tekhnologichesky Institut station to Sennaya Ploshchad station. The Russian Investigative Committee is treating the blast as a terrorist attack, but other versions are looked into as well. Russian Health Minister Veronika Skvortsova told reporters earlier in the day that the death toll in the St. Petersburg metro blast had climbed to 14, while 49 people remain in hospitals.