This week in photos: Trump with Pope, St Nicholas relics in Moscow and Zuckerberg's degreeSociety & Culture May 26, 17:45
Bolshoi Theater vows to put on at least 10 new shows next seasonSociety & Culture May 26, 17:34
First out of four IS members detained in Moscow arrested for 2 monthsSociety & Culture May 26, 17:17
Putin says attackers, masterminds of terror attack in Egypt must not go unpunishedRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 26, 17:13
Russian oil and gas companies may use Ka-62 helicopter for Arctic projectsBusiness & Economy May 26, 17:05
Russia may increase spending on military bases abroadMilitary & Defense May 26, 16:45
Lavrov praises Eurasian integration projectsBusiness & Economy May 26, 16:40
Estonian Foreign Ministry confirms plans to expel two Russian diplomatsWorld May 26, 16:30
Russia stands for diplomatic settlement of North Korean issue — presidential aideRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 26, 16:25
SEVASTOPOL, November 10. /TASS/. The third suspect in plotting attacks in Crimea has been taken to a district court in Sevastopol, TASS correspondents reported on Thursday.
Earlier in the day another two suspected saboteurs were taken to the Leninsky court, which is to choose a measure of restraint. The hearing on the case is held behind closed doors.
The total number of the detained suspects remains unknown.
Russia’s FSB said earlier in the day it had detained suspected members of Ukrainian Defense Ministry’s sabotage group in Sevastopol on Wednesday who allegedly plotted acts of sabotage at Crimea’s military facilities. The service claimed that powerful explosive devices, weapons and rounds of ammunition, means of special communications and also maps of facilities had been seized from the detained persons.
Ukraine’s Defense Ministry has denied that any of its employees had been detained by Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) in Crimea.