Russian fighters scrambled 14 times in past week to intercept foreign aircraft — ministryMilitary & Defense June 23, 6:17
EU summit participants show unity on anti-Russian sanctions — MerkelWorld June 23, 4:11
Moldovan parliament refuses to hold no confidence vote in Foreign Minister Andrei GalburWorld June 23, 2:03
Google.ru’s temporary ban should serve as reminder to others — lawmakerBusiness & Economy June 23, 1:59
Russian lawmaker slams EU’s decision to extend sanctions on Moscow as absurdRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 23, 0:32
IOC spokesperson confirms Bach’s words about possible sanctions on RussiaSport June 22, 23:27
Germany-Chile Confederations Cup encounter in Kazan ends with 1-1 drawSport June 22, 23:12
Putin praises Moscow International Film FestivalSociety & Culture June 22, 21:49
Russian football team getting ready for game with MexicoSport June 22, 21:38
KIEV, September 12. /TASS/. The members of the Contact Group on the settlement in eastern Ukraine have begun talks in the Belarusian capital of Minsk, Darya Olifer, the press secretary of Ukraine’s envoy to the Minsk talks, wrote on her Facebook page.
Earlier on Wednesday, the Belarusian Ministry of Foreign Affairs had announced the beginning of the meetings between the Contact Group’s working subgroups members. However, the envoy of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic to the Minsk talks Denis Pushilin said that Ukraine had disrupted the economic subgroup’s meeting.
According to Pushilin, "this is just another fake reason for preventing the economic subgroup and the Contact Group from working."
He also said that "these actions are aimed at disrupting the Minsk agreements and the continuation of the economic blockade of Donbass."
On September 20, the members of the security subgroup agreed on the text of the framework agreement on separating the warring sides in Donbass.
Meetings of the subgroups’ coordinators were also held in the capital of Belarus ahead of today’s meetings.