Moldovan parliament refuses to hold no confidence vote in Foreign Minister Andrei GalburWorld June 23, 2:03
Google.ru’s temporary ban should serve as reminder to others — lawmakerBusiness & Economy June 23, 1:59
Russian lawmaker slams EU’s decision to extend sanctions on Moscow as absurdRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 23, 0:32
IOC spokesperson confirms Bach’s words about possible sanctions on RussiaSport June 22, 23:27
Germany-Chile Confederations Cup encounter in Kazan ends with 1-1 drawSport June 22, 23:12
Putin praises Moscow International Film FestivalSociety & Culture June 22, 21:49
Russian football team getting ready for game with MexicoSport June 22, 21:38
EU agrees to extend sanctions against RussiaWorld June 22, 21:25
Lavrov tells Tillerson attempts to exert pressure on Russia through sanctions pointlessRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 22, 20:14
KIEV, August 10. /TASS/. The Ukrainian Defense Ministry has refuted the statement of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) on eliminating the Ukrainian intelligence network that was preparing terrorist attacks in Crimea.
"Such statements by the FSB are nothing else but an attempt to justify the redeployment and aggressive actions of Russian military units," the ministry said in a statement.
The General Staff of the Ukrainian armed forces has repudiated the statement of the Russian Federal Security Service.
"Any statements of this kind are provocative," Vladislav Seleznyov, a spokesman for the General Staff, told Radio Liberty.
The FSB said earlier on Wednesday it prevented two penetration attempts into Crimea’s territory by the groups of saboteurs from Ukraine in the small hours of August 8.