French presidential hopefuls cast ballots in first round of electionWorld April 23, 15:52
OSCE staff member dies in car blast in DonbassWorld April 23, 13:55
Presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron gets in line to voteWorld April 23, 12:26
First candidates cast ballots in presidential election in FranceWorld April 23, 11:26
LIVE updates: French presidential election 2017World April 23, 8:57
Russian soldier’s killer mentally unstable - Armenia’s Investigative CommitteeWorld April 23, 0:48
Sculpture to US president Franklin D. Roosevelt unveiled in CrimeaSociety & Culture April 22, 23:11
‘No danger’ for Novaya Gazeta journalists — Chechnya’s headSociety & Culture April 22, 21:54
Roosevelt wanted to buy a piece of Crimea in final days of World War IIWorld April 22, 17:27
BAKU, August 9. /TASS/. Armenia’s forces violated the silence regime 20 times over the past 24 hours at various directions of the frontline also using large-caliber machine guns, Azerbaijan’s defense ministry said on Tuesday.
"The positions of Azerbaijan’s army came under fire from Armenia’s territory and also from the opposite positions located in Nagorno-Karabakh and adjacent areas," controlled by the Armenian side, the ministry said.
The situation along the contact line of conflicting sides in Nagorno-Karabakh deteriorated dramatically overnight to April 2 when fierce clashes began. The parties to the conflict accused each other of violating the truce. An agreement on the ceasefire from April 5 was reached in Moscow at the meeting of chiefs of General Staff of Armenia and Azerbaijan. Since then, the sides have reported ceasefire violations along the contact line.
In the trilateral declaration adopted on June 20 after the meeting between the presidents of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan in St. Petersburg, the sides confirmed adherence to normalizing the situation on the contact line in Nagorno-Karabakh.