Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates intend to see battle for world’s chess crown — FIDE chiefSport October 26, 20:24
Mi-8 helicopter lost in Russia's Yamal was running out of fuel — IACWorld October 26, 20:20
Contact Group supports disengagement of forces in Donbass — officialWorld October 26, 19:32
IOC strips Russian runner Volkova of 2008 Olympics bronzeSport October 26, 19:15
Analyst says Russian air strikes in Syria cause 70% slump in militants’ oil traffickingRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 18:44
NATO chief concerned over Russia's actions in SyriaWorld October 26, 18:28
Armed OSCE mission may be deployed to Donbass after security zones set up — diplomatRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 18:18
Diplomat: Humanitarian organizations fail to ensure evacuation from AleppoRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 18:15
First footage of post-Soviet Joint Air Defense System drillsMilitary & Defense October 26, 18:15
DONETSK, July 13. /TASS/. A woman has been injured in a shelling attack the Ukrainian security forces launched on the Trudovskiye settlement on the western outskirts of Donetsk, security sources of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) reported on Wednesday.
"At around 00:20 am, a civilian woman, born in 1958 got shrapnel wounds result in a mortar shelling attack on the Trudovskiye settlement," the DPR security bodies told the Donetsk News Agency.
The injured woman has been taken to hospital, medics say she is in a satisfactory condition.
Kiev’s forces, according to DPR, opened fire from positions near Maryinka, using 122 mm mortars.
DPR security agencies reported earlier that shelling attack of the Ukrainian forces has set on fire the Trudovskaya mine in the Petrovsky district of Donetsk.
"At 23:20 pm Tuesday, workshops of the Trudovskaya mine caught fire as a result of a direct hit of a mortar shell, the Donetsk News Agency quotes a DPR security source.
An idle ravioli plant was also set on fire in the district and a gas pipeline in the city was damaged in the shelling attack.
Members of the Contact Group for the settlement of the situation in the east of Ukraine at a meeting in Minsk on April 29 agreed on a complete ceasefire in Donbass starting from midnight on April 30. It is an eighth ceasefire agreement since the autumn of 2014. The sides however continue accusing each other of ceasefire violations.
Kiev’s security forces in the people’s militia ·· responsibility zone have been repeatedly violating the truce, opening fire from mortars and tank weapons, which had to be withdrawn in accordance with the Minsk agreements.
The Package of Measures to fulfil the September 2014 Minsk agreements, known as Minsk-2, that was signed in Minsk on February 12, 2015, envisaged a ceasefire regime between Ukrainian government forces and people’s militias in the self-proclaimed republics in Donetsk and Lugansk (DPR and LPR) starting from February 15, 2015 and a subsequent withdrawal of heavy weapons from the line of engagement. The deal also laid out a roadmap for a lasting settlement in Ukraine, including local elections and constitutional reform to give more autonomy to the war-torn eastern regions. On June 17, Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine Konstantin Yeliseev told a news conference in Kiev that advisors to the leaders of the Normandy Quartet agreed at the meeting in Minsk on June 15-16 to prepare a new summit in the Normandy format (Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany) on the Ukrainian conflict’s peaceful settlement.