Currency converter
^
News Feed
News Search Topics
ОК
Use filter
You can filter your feed,
by choosing only interesting
sections.
Loading

Brexit story: Britain votes to leave

June 24, 12:52 UTC+3
Some 52% of UK citizens (17.41 million people) voted for leaving the European Union, while 48% (16.14 million) were in favor of remaining part of the bloc
1 pages in this article
{{$root.cfg.modules.slider.galleryTable_884354.stepNow *12 +1}} - 12 из {{$root.cfg.modules.slider.gallery_884354.sliderLength-1}}
{{$root.cfg.modules.slider.galleryTable_884354.stepNow *12 +1}} - 13 из {{$root.cfg.modules.slider.gallery_884354.sliderLength-1}}
On June 23, Britain voted in a national referendum on whether to stay inside the EU. Photo: A statue of Winston Churchill is silhouetted against the Houses of Parliament and the early morning sky in London,
On June 23, Britain voted in a national referendum on whether to stay inside the EU. Photo: A statue of Winston Churchill is silhouetted against the Houses of Parliament and the early morning sky in London,
On June 23, Britain voted in a national referendum on whether to stay inside the EU. Photo: A statue of Winston Churchill is silhouetted against the Houses of Parliament and the early morning sky in London,
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham
Some 52% of UK citizens (17.41 million people) voted for leaving the European Union, while 48% (16.14 million) were in favor of remaining part of the bloc. Photo: Supporters of the Stronger In campaige
Some 52% of UK citizens (17.41 million people) voted for leaving the European Union, while 48% (16.14 million) were in favor of remaining part of the bloc. Photo: Supporters of the Stronger In campaige
Some 52% of UK citizens (17.41 million people) voted for leaving the European Union, while 48% (16.14 million) were in favor of remaining part of the bloc. Photo: Supporters of the Stronger In campaige
© Rob Stothard/Pool via AP
Flowers are displayed in the words 'Please Stay' in front of the UK representation to the EU office in Brussels
Flowers are displayed in the words 'Please Stay' in front of the UK representation to the EU office in Brussels
Flowers are displayed in the words 'Please Stay' in front of the UK representation to the EU office in Brussels
© AP Photo/Virginia Mayo
View of Manchester Town Hall, the setting for the national count in the EU referendum, in Manchester, Britain
View of Manchester Town Hall, the setting for the national count in the EU referendum, in Manchester, Britain
View of Manchester Town Hall, the setting for the national count in the EU referendum, in Manchester, Britain
©  EPA/PETER BYRNE
Supporters of the Stronger In campaign reacting after hearing results in the EU referendum at London's Royal Festival Hall
Supporters of the Stronger In campaign reacting after hearing results in the EU referendum at London's Royal Festival Hall
Supporters of the Stronger In campaign reacting after hearing results in the EU referendum at London's Royal Festival Hall
© Rob Stothard/Pool via AP
Nigel Farage, the leader of the UK Independence Party
Nigel Farage, the leader of the UK Independence Party
Nigel Farage, the leader of the UK Independence Party
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham
The turnout at the referendum was very high - 72.1%, as the UK’s Press Association reported referring to data from across the United Kingdom. Photo: Supporters of the 'Leave.EU' campaign
The turnout at the referendum was very high - 72.1%, as the UK’s Press Association reported referring to data from across the United Kingdom. Photo: Supporters of the 'Leave.EU' campaign
The turnout at the referendum was very high - 72.1%, as the UK’s Press Association reported referring to data from across the United Kingdom. Photo: Supporters of the 'Leave.EU' campaign
© EPA/MICHAEL KAPPELER
Supporters of the 'Leave.EU' campaign
Supporters of the 'Leave.EU' campaign
Supporters of the 'Leave.EU' campaign
© EPA/MICHAEL KAPPELER
Wales voted for leaving, while Scotland and Northern Ireland were against the UK quitting the EU
Wales voted for leaving, while Scotland and Northern Ireland were against the UK quitting the EU
Wales voted for leaving, while Scotland and Northern Ireland were against the UK quitting the EU
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham
First published results showed most Londoners wanted the country to remain in the EU. Photo: A man in a vehicle sporting a Vote Leave logo driving hrough Parliament Square n London
First published results showed most Londoners wanted the country to remain in the EU. Photo: A man in a vehicle sporting a Vote Leave logo driving hrough Parliament Square n London
First published results showed most Londoners wanted the country to remain in the EU. Photo: A man in a vehicle sporting a Vote Leave logo driving hrough Parliament Square n London
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham
A giant Union Jack in Oxford Street in London
A giant Union Jack in Oxford Street in London
A giant Union Jack in Oxford Street in London
© EPA/FACUNDO ARRIZABALAGA
Global financial markets fluctuated on June 24
Global financial markets fluctuated on June 24
Global financial markets fluctuated on June 24
© AP Photo/Eugene Hoshiko
Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron speaking outside 10 Downing Street in London and announcing his resignation after Britain voted to leave the European Union
Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron speaking outside 10 Downing Street in London and announcing his resignation after Britain voted to leave the European Union
Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron speaking outside 10 Downing Street in London and announcing his resignation after Britain voted to leave the European Union
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham
1
...
{{item.num+1}}
...
{{$root.cfg.modules.slider['gallery_884354'].sliderLength - 1}}
{{$root.cfg.modules.slider['gallery_884354'].sliderLength - 1}}
+
On June 23, Britain voted in a national referendum on whether to stay inside the EU. Photo: A statue of Winston Churchill is silhouetted against the Houses of Parliament and the early morning sky in London,
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham
Some 52% of UK citizens (17.41 million people) voted for leaving the European Union, while 48% (16.14 million) were in favor of remaining part of the bloc. Photo: Supporters of the Stronger In campaige
© Rob Stothard/Pool via AP
Flowers are displayed in the words 'Please Stay' in front of the UK representation to the EU office in Brussels
© AP Photo/Virginia Mayo
View of Manchester Town Hall, the setting for the national count in the EU referendum, in Manchester, Britain
©  EPA/PETER BYRNE
Supporters of the Stronger In campaign reacting after hearing results in the EU referendum at London's Royal Festival Hall
© Rob Stothard/Pool via AP
Nigel Farage, the leader of the UK Independence Party
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham
The turnout at the referendum was very high - 72.1%, as the UK’s Press Association reported referring to data from across the United Kingdom. Photo: Supporters of the 'Leave.EU' campaign
© EPA/MICHAEL KAPPELER
Supporters of the 'Leave.EU' campaign
© EPA/MICHAEL KAPPELER
Wales voted for leaving, while Scotland and Northern Ireland were against the UK quitting the EU
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham
First published results showed most Londoners wanted the country to remain in the EU. Photo: A man in a vehicle sporting a Vote Leave logo driving hrough Parliament Square n London
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham
A giant Union Jack in Oxford Street in London
© EPA/FACUNDO ARRIZABALAGA
Global financial markets fluctuated on June 24
© AP Photo/Eugene Hoshiko
Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron speaking outside 10 Downing Street in London and announcing his resignation after Britain voted to leave the European Union
© AP Photo/Matt Dunham

Some 52% of UK citizens (17.41 million people) voted for leaving the European Union, while 48% (16.14 million) were in favor of remaining part of the bloc. Britain's referendum - in this gallery by TASS.

Show more
In other media
Реклама
Реклама