Ratnik combat gear enters service, delivery to army beginsMilitary & Defense August 23, 11:16
Arson sparked massive fire in Russia's Rostov-on Don— sourceSociety & Culture August 23, 9:23
US visa suspension move tramples on idea of freedom — senior Russian diplomatRussian Politics & Diplomacy August 23, 6:19
Bout barred from calling out of US jail, meeting relatives for 2 months - lawyerWorld August 23, 4:57
Russia marking day of defeat of Nazi forces in world’s biggest-ever armor operationSociety & Culture August 23, 3:18
Ukrainian president briefs other Normandy Four leaders about his trip to DonbassWorld August 23, 2:23
Normandy Four leaders support expected ceasefire in Ukraine — KremlinRussian Politics & Diplomacy August 23, 0:27
Russia beginning development of response to new anti-Russian sanctions by USRussian Politics & Diplomacy August 22, 23:14
Investigators claim to have enough evidence to prove Serebrennikov guilty of fraudRussian Politics & Diplomacy August 22, 21:35
LONDON, June 24. /TASS/. Supporters of the UK’s leaving the European Union are winners of the national referendum in the country, three major television companies BBC, Sky News and ITV predict.
Clearly, the leave top the voting with 52% against 48%, BBC reported. An expert told Sky News the final result would be 52% for leaving vs 48% for staying. ITV quoted these figures, too.
Wales voted for leaving, while Scotland and Northern Ireland were against the UK quitting the EU.
First published results showed most Londoners wanted the country to remain in the EU.
The turnout at the referendum was very high - 72.1%, the UK’s Press Association reported on Friday referring to data from across the United Kingdom.