Media reports on Russian ships call into Ceuta are controversial — embassyRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 22:03
Russia’s telecom watchdog tries to block LinkedIn through courtSociety & Culture October 26, 21:29
DPR envoy reports no constructive discussion on "Steinmeier formula" in MinskWorld October 26, 21:14
Six NATO countries say ready to dispatch their forces to Black Sea areaWorld October 26, 20:43
Moscow refutes allegations about plans for Russian cruiser's call into Spanish portMilitary & Defense October 26, 20:38
US, Israel abstain from UN GA vote condemning Cuba embargoWorld October 26, 20:31
Western sanctions expected to relax gradually in 2017 — ex-finance ministerBusiness & Economy October 26, 20:25
Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates intend to see battle for world’s chess crown — FIDE chiefSport October 26, 20:24
Mi-8 helicopter lost in Russia's Yamal was running out of fuel — IACWorld October 26, 20:20
KHMEIMIM, May 4. /TASS/. The Syrian Arab Red Crescent has evacuated 500 wounded people from the sieged residential areas in Syria at the request of the Russian reconciliation center, Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Wednesday.
"The Syrian Arab Red Crescent evacuated 500 wounded and sick residents of the sieged Idlib and Damascus provinces," Konashenkov said, adding that Russia’s reconciliation center delivered more than 700 tons of humanitarian aid to 78 residential areas in Aleppo, Damascus, Latakia, Hama and Homs provinces.
"Some 18 tons of humanitarian aid has been delivered last week," he said.
According to Konashenkov, the ceasefire regime is maintained in most parts of Syria and despite "some violations," no signs of the resumption of hostilities are observed.
"Joint measures are taken to decrease tensions," he said. "The fact made possible the ‘regime of silence’ launch in the northern Latakia and eastern Ghouta.".