BMW to resume premium car deliveries to RussiaBusiness & Economy January 17, 15:48
Russia to appeal ECHR decision on illegitimacy of Dima Yakovlev lawRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 17, 15:40
Record-breaking KAMAZ trucksBusiness & Economy January 17, 15:37
Russian PM says up to $1.8 bln to be earmarked to prop up economy in 2017Business & Economy January 17, 15:35
Lavrov says tensions in Balkans growing, standoff must be preventedRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 17, 15:16
Russian top diplomat: Moscow denies worship of Western liberal valuesRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 17, 15:04
Russia to replace carrier rocket engines after Progress cargo spacecraft crashScience & Space January 17, 14:59
Lavrov blasts Voice of America’s report on alleged Russian hacker attacks as ‘lie’Russian Politics & Diplomacy January 17, 14:46
Lawyer says ECHR decision gives US applicants chance to adopt Russian orphansWorld January 17, 14:25
VIENNA, April 28. /TASS /. The Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in Ukraine has confirmed the fire attack at the village of Elenovka in the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) on April 27, which killed 4 people. According to the mission’s report, the village was shelled from the west-south-west direction, most likely, from 122-mm artillery pieces.
The mission analyzed a total of seven craters in the village located just 4 kilometers away from the contact line. All shells were fired from the same direction.
"The head of a morgue in Donetsk city told the SMM that they had received four bodies from Olenivka (Elenovka) that day, three men and one woman. A hospital in the city reported that one man had been admitted with shrapnel injuries," the mission’s report said.
The mission reported citing DPR representatives that the shelling occurred at about 3 a.m. on April 27. DPR Defense Ministry spokesman Eduard Basurin earlier said that five civilians had been killed in the attack.
At a meeting of the Contact Group on the settlement in eastern Ukraine on January 13, the parties reached an agreement on another ceasefire. However, both self-defense forces and the Ukrainian army continue to accuse each other of violating the truce.