Putin offers condolences to UK over terror attack in ManchesterRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 23, 10:10
Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester terror attackWorld May 23, 9:30
Police say death toll in Manchester Arena explosion reaches 22World May 23, 9:18
Hollywood actor Steven Seagal to get free land in Russia's Far EastSociety & Culture May 23, 9:06
Ariana Grande tweets she is 'broken' over blast following her concert at Manchester ArenaWorld May 23, 8:03
British PM to chair meeting of emergency response committee after Manchester blastWorld May 23, 7:53
Anti-corruption fight in Russia is in earnest, says upper house speakerRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 23, 6:24
British prime minister calls Manchester blast 'appalling terrorist attack'World May 23, 5:52
At least 19 people confirmed dead in Manchester Arena blastWorld May 23, 4:40
YEREVAN, April 22. /TASS/. The recent events in Nagorno-Karabakh have pushed the negotiations on the disputed territory off the track, Armenian Foreign Minister Eduard Nalbandyan said at talks with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov on Friday.
"A serious blow to security and stability was dealt. But one should think about how to overcome these consequences, although some things are irreparable - the deaths," Nalbandyan said.
"These events have pushed the negotiating process backwards," he said.
The situation along the contact line of conflicting sides in Nagorno-Karabakh, a disputed territory between Armenia and Azerbaijan, deteriorated dramatically overnight to April 2 when fierce clashes began. The parties to the conflict accused each other of violating the truce. At a meeting of chiefs of General Staff of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Moscow an agreement was reached on the ceasefire from noon local time (0800GMT) on April 5. Since then, the sides have reported ceasefire violations along the contact line.