ECHR rules not to revise its judgement on Beslan hostage taking caseWorld September 19, 19:18
Trump vows to 'totally destroy North Korea' if threatenedWorld September 19, 17:50
Russian top brass calls on US to not hamper Damascus’ fight against terrorismMilitary & Defense September 19, 17:49
Zapad-2017 exercise puts Russian army’s "nervous system" to testMilitary & Defense September 19, 17:33
Ukrainian conflict led to spike in hate speech, Russophobia — Council of EuropeWorld September 19, 17:00
Russian regions contribute scores of natural stones for memorial to Gulag victimsSociety & Culture September 19, 16:45
Warsaw police hunting vandals who desecrated Soviet military cemeteryWorld September 19, 16:39
Donbass truce first step towards lifting anti-Russian sanctions — German top diplomatWorld September 19, 16:36
Moscow court arrests man suspected of stabbing hiker to deathSociety & Culture September 19, 16:34
BEIRUT, April 11. /TASS/. Syria’s government delegation is prepared to participate in the next round of Geneva talks on resolving the Syrian conflict without preconditions, Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem said on Monday at the meeting with UN special envoy for Syria Staffan De Mistura.
The SANA news agency reported that at the meeting Muallem "renewed Syria’s stance regarding the political solution to the crisis, stressing the readiness of the Syrian Arab Republic delegation for the next round of talks" planned for April 15.
He stressed that only the people of Syria can decide on their own future.
The first round of intra-Syrian talks ended on March 24. De Mistura said earlier that the talks on Syria could be resumed in Geneva on April 13. The participants will start gathering on April 11 and the Syrian delegation is due to arrive on April 14-15.