Ariana Grande tweets she is 'broken' over blast following her concert at Manchester ArenaWorld May 23, 8:03
British PM to chair meeting of emergency response committee after Manchester blastWorld May 23, 7:53
Anti-corruption fight in Russia is in earnest, says upper house speakerRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 23, 6:24
British prime minister calls Manchester blast 'appalling terrorist attack'World May 23, 5:52
At least 19 people confirmed dead in Manchester Arena blastWorld May 23, 4:40
Senator: Ukrainian authorities reluctant to stop policy of restricting Ukrainians' rightsRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 23, 3:48
Maestro Gergiyev’s orchestra opens international music festival in SofiaSociety & Culture May 23, 3:44
Anti-Russian sanctions unlikely to be lifted shortly, says parliament speakerBusiness & Economy May 23, 2:33
Senior Russian MP says too early to speak of thaw in Russia-US tiesRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 23, 2:26
MOSCOW, February 19. /TASS/. Contact Group on settlement in Ukraine will meet in Minsk on February 24 to discuss a possible ban on holding military drills in the security zone near the contact line in Donbass, the envoy of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic to the peace talks said on Friday.
"Indeed, such documents are prepared to be signed. The documents are related to security," Denis Pushilin said told the Donetsk news agency, adding that the talks will also focus on the issues of marking the mined areas in the conflict zone.
Pushilin reminded that last week a minivan hit an anti-tank mine in a buffer zone near Ukraine’s Novomikhailovka checkpoint to the west of Donetsk. Three people were killed and more than 10 others were wounded.
"That’s why there is a need here to determine the need for clearing certain areas of mines, this should be signed and agreed by both sides," the envoy said.
Ukraine’s mass media earlier reported citing sources that these issues could be discussed in the Belarusian capital next week.