Russian Reconciliation center delivers over 150 tonnes of humanitarian cargo to AleppoRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 04, 7:46
Rally dedicated to Fidel Castro ends in Santiago de CubaWorld December 04, 6:43
Raul Castro says no streets will be named after FidelWorld December 04, 5:38
Cuban TV host says Fidel Castro admired Russian peopleWorld December 04, 5:17
Voting gets underway in Uzbekistan to elect new presidentWorld December 04, 4:41
Mass rally in memory of Fidel Castro begins in Santiago de CubaWorld December 04, 3:32
Patriarch Kirill urges compatriots to cherish spiritual ties with homelandSociety & Culture December 04, 2:40
Fidel Castro’s funeral to be held in Santiago de CubaWorld December 04, 1:50
38 ceasefire violations by militants reported in Syria in 24 hoursRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 04, 1:23
KIEV, January 17. /TASS/. The Ukrainian family, which died in the terrorist attack on the Cappuccino restaurant, was its owner, representative of the Ukrainian foreign ministry Evgeny Ignatovsky said in an interview with the 112 Ukraina television channel on Sunday.
"We have information they come from Kharkov," he said. "One woman and a child along with a man, a citizen of another country, lived temporarily in Ouagadougou; they owned the restaurant, which was attacked by the terrorists."
The foreign ministry is not organising transportation to Ukraine of the bodies, the representative said.
Earlier on Sunday, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavel Klimkin wrote on his Twitter page four Ukrainian nationals, including a 9 year-old child, were killed in the militants’ attack on Burkina Faso’s capital city of Ouagadougou.
"I am shocked by the terrorist attack in Burkina Faso and by death of Ukrainian family - three adults and child. Tragedy for us all," he twitted.
On Friday night militants attacked and seized the Splendid hotel and the nearby Cappuccino caf· in the capital of Ouagadougou. Four terrorists died in a special police operation.
Meanwhile, at least 27 people are reported to be killed in the attacks.
Russia’s foreign ministry says there are no Russians among the victims.
"We offer sincere condolences to the families and friends of the victims and wish all the injured a speedy recovery," the Russian foreign ministry’s statement reads.
Burkina Faso has announced from Sunday a three-day mourning over the victims.